AHR Fund’s Early Child Development Impact Intentions: We believe that access to extraordinary educational opportunities from birth is critical for the health and happiness of the children of West Georgia and the communities in which they will live and work. We prioritize grants that impact children from birth through age four.
“Reach Out & Read partners with doctors at Carousel Pediatrics on early child literacy”
“AHR funded workforce development for childcare workers at West Georiga Technical College”
- Quality improvement in West Georgia’s child development sector
- Access to local, high quality early educational opportunities
- Professional development of the local, early child development workforce
- Early screening and intervention for preschoolers for problems that can limit educational success (speech, hearing, vision, development and learning disabilities)
- Approaches that effectively engage parents early in their children’s development and education
- Ongoing improvement in the quality of local daycare programming as demonstrated by the number of West Georgia centers holding accreditation’s and/or Georgia Quality Star ratings.
- Number of our scholarship recipients that complete an early child education degree or certificate.
- Number of preschoolers/families that benefit from early screening/intervention.
- Number of families our grantees connect to early development opportunities (examples are: to quality childcare, early disability detection, coaching parents how to read with children).
TO APPLY CLICK HERE .
CONTACT INFORMATION: Patience Allan-Glick, Program Mgr., email@example.com