Alice Huffard Richards Fund Environmental Grants
Conservation and stewardship of the local region’s natural resources including:
- River and stream monitoring and activities that help ensure river and stream purity and availability of clean drinking water.
- This includes removal of trash and toxic items from land and waterways.
- Recycling projects and beautification of public space
- Community education and volunteer and community engagement
- Grantees’ impact on local water quality and the cleanliness of public spaces, rivers and streams.
- Grantees’ effectiveness in actively engaging the local community in recycling and clean-up projects.
- Grantees’ effectiveness educating the community on environmental issues/sustainable lifestyle choices.
Interested in applying for an AHR Environmental Grant?
The 2021 AHR grant application is now open!
The application deadline has been extended to November 6, 2020.
2020 AHR Grant Final Reports are due December 15, 2020.
West GA teachers during Audubon’s Taking Wings curriculum training funded by AHR in 2019
AHR Fund’s Environmental Impact Intentions:
“We believe in protecting the fragile, natural beauty of the West Georgia Region and raising awareness for the role that each of us as individuals play in the larger environmental community.”
Contact Ms. Patience Allan-Glick, AHR Program Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org