The 2019 AHR grant deadline has passed, and the application process is now closed.
Please re-visit the site after June 1, 2019 when the 2020 grant application process opens.
The deadline to apply for a 2020 AHR Fund grant is August 15, 2019.
AHR Fund’s Environmental Impact Intentions:
We believe in protecting the fragile, natural beauty of the West Georgia Region and raising awareness for the role that each of us as individuals play in the larger environmental community.
West Point Lake Chattahoochee Riverkeeper’s Floating Classroom
We Fund: Conservation and stewardship of the local region’s natural resources including:
- River and stream monitoring and activities that help ensure river and stream purity and availability of clean drinking water. This includes removal of trash and toxic items from land and waterways.
- Recycling projects and beautification of public space
- Community education and volunteer and community engagement
- Grantees’ impact on local water quality and the cleanliness of public spaces, rivers and streams.
- Grantees’ effectiveness in actively engaging the local community in recycling and clean-up projects.
- Grantees’ effectiveness educating the community on environmental issues/sustainable lifestyle choices.
Patience Allan-Glick, Program Mgr.,
Bremen High School students participating in litter cleanup for Keep Haralson Beautiful grant.
Keep Carroll Beautiful speaking to a group of girl scouts and giving a class on recycling in the classroom.