Alice Huffard Richards Fund Leadership Grants
- Leadership Development & Capacity-Building for Nonprofits:
- AHR Fund is currently strengthening West Georgia nonprofits by funding Standards of Excellence with partners CFWG, UWG, and The Georgia Center for Nonprofits. To learn more, CLICK HERE.
- AHR Fund provides support for the ongoing work of the West Georgia Non Profit Network (WGNPN). To learn more about WGNPN, CLICK HERE.
- Nonprofit Community Capacity Building: AHR makes grants that help strengthen the local community of nonprofits, through the sharing of ideas and best practices, networking and informal mentoring.
- West GA Nonprofit Network: Currently, AHR’s focus on Nonprofit Community Capacity-Building provides support for the newly-developing West Georgia Nonprofit Network. For more information about The Network, contact Amanda Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Improvements in leadership effectiveness of participants, as measured in pre-and post testing and with surveys from our training partners Georgia Center for Nonprofits and from The West Georgia Nonprofit Network.
Interested in applying for an AHR Leadership Grant?
The 2021 AHR grant application is now open!
The application deadline has been extended to November 6, 2020.
We understand organizations may be facing shortfalls in operations this year due to limited events and fundraising opportunities; therefore, we are allowing requests for operational support in the 2021 grant application.
2020 AHR Grant Final Reports are due December 15, 2020.
AHR Fund’s Leadership Development Impact Intentions:
“We believe in honoring the legacy of Alice Huffard Richards by investing in the development of strong leaders in our West Georgia communities.”
Contact Ms. Patience Allan-Glick, AHR Program Manager: email@example.com