The AHR Grant application process is open.
- The deadline to apply for a 2018 grant is August 15, 2017.
- Only online applications are accepted.
- Applications will be reviewed and decisions announced by October 1, 2017.
Our MISSION is to further the philanthropic efforts of Alice Huffard Richards.
Our FOCUS is to enhance life in the Carroll, Haralson and Heard County communities through targeted investments in three key focus areas:
- Leadership Development & Capacity-Building for Nonprofits: AHR Fund annually sponsors professionally delivered leadership development programming for West Georgia nonprofits on high demand topics. Programs are delivered locally and without cost to participating nonprofits. Learn more CLICK HERE.
- Youth Leadership: During 2017 AHR is funding a special youth leadership initiative, in partnership with Carroll Tomorrow.
II. Environment: AHR Fund grants support environmental organizations that serve the West Georgia region. Learn more CLICK HERE.
III. Early Child Development: AHR Fund provides support to organizations located in or directly serving West Georgia communities with services/programming targeted around Early Child Development. Learn more CLICK HERE.
IV. In addition to its three fold funding priorities, AHR Fund also makes a limited number of grants through its Children’s Art Fund: Learn More CLICK HERE.
Grant requests must be submitted using our online form on or before the stated deadline.
– Grant funding is restricted for use in Carroll, Heard and/or Haralson Counties in Georgia.
– 501c3 nonprofits or those operating under a 501c3 nonprofit are eligible to apply.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Patience Allan-Glick, Program Mgr., firstname.lastname@example.org