807 South Park Street, Carrollton, GA 30117 770.832.1462

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

What is a community foundation?

“Community foundations are grantmaking public charities that are dedicated to improving the lives of people in a defined local geographic area. They bring together the financial resources of individuals, families, and businesses to support effective nonprofits in their communities.” — Council on Foundations

How do I donate?

To make a one-time donation, visit our “Make a Donation” page by clicking here.

Are my contributions tax-deductible?



Don’t see your question?

Click here to complete our Contact Us form!