Proposals must include the following:
- Name of organization, address and appropriate contact information.
- Proof of non-profit status with the IRS.
- Brief description of your organization including key personnel, length of existence, and core mission.
- Specific proposal for requested funds- describe the project/program, secured partnerships, documented need, and itemized budget.
- The proposal should not be excessive in length. Those proposals selected for further review will be contacted for a follow up interview and site visit if appropriate. Please note that no materials will be returned.
- All proposals must be submitted to the Community Foundation no later than May 1, 2015.
- If you submit a “hard copy” please submit five (5) copies. (E-mail Preferred)